As we draft this 2012 Annual Report, it is actually early spring in 2013. We are planning our Scholarship Awards and scheduling our Grant Requests. The RCCF Board of Trustees has already approved the allocations from our Endowment and Scholarship Funds, and it looks like it will be another record breaking year in 2013.
2012 saw substantial growth for RCCF, surpassing our goals for donations, investment income, new donating households and Fund development.
In 2012 RCCF received:
- $443,027.74 in Donations
- Investment Income totaling over $146,690.00
- 480 Donations
- 72 New Donating Households
- Three New Funds for 2012 & one Bequeathed Fund:
- Houghton Lake Rotary Club – Parks and Recreation – Special Project Fund
- Roscommon Area Public Schools Support Fund (Bequest)
- Rogers Family Endowment for Houghton Lake
- Roscommon County Health Services – Special Project Fund
2013 will bring even more good news for our community. The RCCF Board of Trustees has approved a total in Scholarship and Grant allocations exceeding $266,000. Scholarship Awards, benefiting graduating students throughout Roscommon County, will surpass $159,680 in 2013. Grant Awards supporting our local non-profits, schools and municipalities will exceed $106, 300.
With your continued support, the future here at RCCF is looking very bright. Please remember that all of your donations stay right here in Roscommon County, continuing to serve our communities, For Good For Ever.