The Roscommon County Community Foundation would like to invite community members to nominate an organization to be considered for a grant from the RCCF Ambassador Club Fund. The purpose of the Ambassador Club Fund is to support community outreach programs.
In 2017, two $1,000 grants will be awarded during separate cycles. Winning organizations will be determined based on votes received from our Facebook page. The first cycle will be beginning soon!
- The nominated organizations must be a 501(c)(3) in Roscommon County.
- An organization may not be awarded the #CommunityChoice Grant more than once per year.
- It is the organization’s responsibility to supply any and all documentation requested by the Foundation.
- Only the first 6 qualifying nominees each cycle will be accepted.
Here’s how it works:
- Like our Facebook page at facebook.com/myrccf/
- Nominate an organization by commenting on our post on Wednesday, June 21st. The first 6 qualifying organizations nominated will be accepted.
- Visit our Facebook page again on Thursday, June 22nd to vote for the organization of your choice (voting ends on Wednesday, June 28th at 3:00 pm) by “liking” their photo.
- The organization with the most votes will win the grant. The winner will be announced Thursday, June 29th.