COMPLETING & SUBMITTING GRANT APPLICATION:
Must be submitted with a 5 minute video presentation by e-mail ONLY.
- A fillable grant application can be found under the ‘Grant Application’ tab.
- Proof of non-profit status is required at the time of application.
- Applications are due to the RCCF office by 3:00 p.m. on April 30 and October 1.
- Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grants are for future projects only. No funding will be awarded for projects completed or in process, before final approval by the Board of Trustees.
- All grant applications are reviewed by a grant-screening committee and each applicant must present their proposal to the committee to be considered for grant funding.
- RCCF’s grant program is ‘receipt based’ and require proof of expenditures before funding is disbursed.
- Grant awards expire within one year of approval. If a project is delayed, a six month extension may be requested. Requests must be presented in writing 60 days prior to the original award deadline.
Submit your grant application with 1 original copy, required documents, and a 5 minute video presentation to: