COMPLETING & SUBMITTING GRANT APPLICATION:
- A fillable grant application can be found under the ‘Grant Application’ tab.
- Proof of non-profit status is required at the time of application.
- Applications are due to the RCCF office by 3:00 p.m. on April 30 and October 1. If the deadline falls on a weekend, the due date will be on the preceding Thursday.
- Grants are for future projects only. No funding will be awarded for projects completed or in process, before final approval by the Board of Trustees.
- All grant applications are reviewed by a grant-screening committee and each applicant must present their proposal to the committee to be considered for grant funding.
- RCCF’s grant program is ‘receipt based’ and require proof of expenditures before funding is disbursed.
- Grant awards expire within one year of approval. If a project is delayed, a six month extension may be requested. Requests must be presented in writing 6o days prior to the original award deadline.
Submit your grant application with the appropriate number of copies to:
Roscommon County Community Foundation
701 Lake Street
P.O. Box 824
Roscommon, MI 48653